Thursday 18 August 2011

ZINE IS NOW ON SALE







£6 + £1 P&P (£1.50 Europe, £3.50 Worldwide)
CLICK BELOW TO BUY:
SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT
SORRY IF YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY THE DIGITAL VERSION

(THIS WILL BE EMAILED DIRECTLY TO YOU)


The first happy2bsad zine is here! Finally! Sorry for the wait, I've completely overestimated the effort required to make a zine but hopefully it's been worth it.
It includes a handful of my favourite happy2bsad drawings, a whole bunch of new material that is exclusive to the zine and will not be published online, as well as stories, poems and loads of other stuff. What's more is that a bunch of even better artists have contributed their work! Contributions from Emma Kemp, Karissa Sakumoto, Joe Skilton, Maisie Cousins, Sophie Convey, Kenan Bayraktar and Taylor Walls.

Plus, it also comes with a playlist that I'm in love with, all the tracks were made exclusively too! (Except for the one from Magic Eye, which I heard and fell in love with and had to feature it here too but let's not focus on semantics). Musical contributions from Pet Grotesque, Ricky Eat Acid, Magic Eye, Luis Felipe Labaki and Now That's What I Call.


Thank you all so much for the support!

5 comments:

  1. Natalya I bought the digital copy of your zine! REALLY love it, music and all. huge fan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh please won't you make more hard copies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still making zines? Taking contributions? I'd love to contribute! See mine here:

    airparrott.etsy.com

    Lemme know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erica! I love you art! I'm not curating any zines at the moment but hopefully in the future!

      Delete
  4. Sold out already that sucks for me.

    zane

    ReplyDelete